Did you know that Swarovski flat backed crystals aren’t just for clothing? A trick I learned in theater is using eyelash glue to adhere crystals to your face. I did this several times for Halloween and special events that I wanted to match my make-up to my clothes. The eyelash glue is made for being on sensitive skin so it doesn’t bother your face when it is on and it peels right off when your ready to remove it. Just wash your face like you would to remove makeup and your all clean again. One time I did eyebrows all in crystals. It was such a hit the Russian traveling circus that was in town asked to copy my make-up style and gave me tickets to the show so I could see what they had done.
- Fabric Identification
- Fabric Care
- Hemp Fabric, Ramie And Jute
- Know Your Momme – Silk Momme Described
- Manufactured or Man-made Fabric?
- Glossary of Cotton Fabric and Weaves
- Glossary of Linen Fabrics and Weaves
- Glossary of Silk Fabric and Weaves
- Glossary of Wool Fabric and Weaves