I have a white dress and some white t-shirts that I would like to dye cream colored. Does cream colored dye exist? I cannot find anything other than tea dyeing instructions. Or that I should start with cream colored fabric to get cream colored results, which makes no sense to me. I know cream colored dye is out there somewhere because you can buy a cream colored garment off the rack at a store. Can you help me with this?
- Fabric Identification
- Fabric Care
- Hemp Fabric, Ramie And Jute
- Know Your Momme – Silk Momme Described
- Manufactured or Man-made Fabric?
- Glossary of Cotton Fabric and Weaves
- Glossary of Linen Fabrics and Weaves
- Glossary of Silk Fabric and Weaves
- Glossary of Wool Fabric and Weaves
- Judith on Cleaning silk?
- Fabrics.net - Couture Fabrics and Information on Facebook on Cleaning silk?
- Fabrics.net - Couture Fabrics and Information on Facebook on Nylon/Spandex Fabric
- Kirsten on Cotton fabric(s) for active wear
- Fabrics.net - Couture Fabrics and Information on Facebook on Cotton fabric(s) for active wear
Find us on Facebook