I have a great rayon/lyrca dry clean only dress. Its midnight blue with a what used to be white part around the neckline. Unfortunately, I didn’t realize it was dry clean only until several wears and washes in, and the white portion of the dress is now more of a pinkish blueish white color. Is it possible to bleach this section back to white, and if so, how?
- Fabric Identification
- Fabric Care
- Hemp Fabric, Ramie And Jute
- Know Your Momme – Silk Momme Described
- Manufactured or Man-made Fabric?
- Glossary of Cotton Fabric and Weaves
- Glossary of Linen Fabrics and Weaves
- Glossary of Silk Fabric and Weaves
- Glossary of Wool Fabric and Weaves