We just have to admire and brag on one of our customers, Faith. When Faith called to ask about which of our wool fabrics that would be light enough in weight to use for a Communion dress, I suggested my favorite Wool Satin Gabardine. Faith ordered a swatch set, decided on the white Wool Satin Gabardine and made a beautiful Communion dress for her granddaughter. When she finished the dress, she entered the it into the New York State Make It Yourself With Wool. Faith won the New York State category “Made for Others” and as you can see, she is very talented! The bodice is hand smocked and hand embroidered flowers using silk ribbon add the finishing touch to this very special dress.
- Fabric Identification
- Fabric Care
- Hemp Fabric, Ramie And Jute
- Know Your Momme – Silk Momme Described
- Manufactured or Man-made Fabric?
- Glossary of Cotton Fabric and Weaves
- Glossary of Linen Fabrics and Weaves
- Glossary of Silk Fabric and Weaves
- Glossary of Wool Fabric and Weaves