I don’t know about you but I love to travel. I’m not too keen on the flying part, but the adventure of seeing new places and exploring little shops and what kinds of fabric they have to offer really excites me. I visited Ireland and brought back some really lovely lace among other things, but it wasn’t till I was home for awhile that a really inspiring book that combined the visuals of the Irish coasts and lace making came into my possession. While reading I could just imagine putting vintage lace into all sorts of designs that popped into my head. The book is called The Lace Makers Of Glenmara by Heather Barbieri. I highly recommend this love story that captures the heart and the imagination.
- Fabric Identification
- Fabric Care
- Hemp Fabric, Ramie And Jute
- Know Your Momme – Silk Momme Described
- Manufactured or Man-made Fabric?
- Glossary of Cotton Fabric and Weaves
- Glossary of Linen Fabrics and Weaves
- Glossary of Silk Fabric and Weaves
- Glossary of Wool Fabric and Weaves