I have an old brown 100 percent leather/suede shirt. It’s washable and has been washed many times. It is very soft. I want to know if I can use it in an applique baby quilt for the body of monkeys it’s the perfect color.
- Fabric Identification
- Fabric Care
- Hemp Fabric, Ramie And Jute
- Know Your Momme – Silk Momme Described
- Manufactured or Man-made Fabric?
- Glossary of Cotton Fabric and Weaves
- Glossary of Linen Fabrics and Weaves
- Glossary of Silk Fabric and Weaves
- Glossary of Wool Fabric and Weaves
Find us on Facebook