Look who’s clothes made the cover of Spokane CDA Woman’s magazine. This is the November issue and is available at Rosauers, Yokes and wherever freebee mags are available. I am still so excited I can hardly stand it.
December / 1 / 2012| Ask Kirsten, Learning Center | 1 Comment
This entry was posted on Saturday, December 1st, 2012 at 10:35 am and is filed under Ask Kirsten, Learning Center. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- Fabric Identification
- Fabric Care
- Hemp Fabric, Ramie And Jute
- Know Your Momme – Silk Momme Described
- Manufactured or Man-made Fabric?
- Glossary of Cotton Fabric and Weaves
- Glossary of Linen Fabrics and Weaves
- Glossary of Silk Fabric and Weaves
- Glossary of Wool Fabric and Weaves
- Judith on Help Tracking Down Discontinued Fabrics?
- Fabrics.net - Couture Fabrics and Information on Facebook on Help Tracking Down Discontinued Fabrics?
- Jennifer Thompson Miller on organic dyed or printed textiles
- Judith on Faux Wool for Vegan Customer?
- Fabrics.net - Couture Fabrics and Information on Facebook on organic dyed or printed textiles
Find us on Facebook