what is this and how is it used?

Hi. I bought some designs that appear to be transfers of some sort, very thin paper. They came with these thick, waxy sheets and I’m not sure how they are used. Please help. Thanks so much. ┬áCindy

By: cindy

One Response to “what is this and how is it used?”

  1. Judith says:

    Hi Cindy,

    What you describe may be transfers that are used for embroidery. Any one else have any ideas?