Fading Effect

Good Morning Jennifer,
I saw your webpage where you answered fabric dying questions and I was hoping you could help me out. I have been looking for instructions on how to dye with a fading effect, so the top of the fabric is a dark color and gradually fades to a light color at the bottom. I know this technique to be called Oberon dyeing, but I haven’t been able to find any resources with that term.
I am sure I could experiment to find how to do this, but I would appreciate some suggestions.
Kindest Thanks,

this technique is called Ombre dyeing. Search for it on Google or www.askjeeves.com. It’s possible to do but definitely an advanced technique.
Have fun!

Comments are closed.