Fixing A Color Faded Spot

I had a spill on my new stretch jeans in a mint color. Put some spot cleaner and just rubbed it in lightly and it rubbed a light spot on the jean. Is there any way to fix that spot? Can you go to a store and get a pencil in the same color and fix . Just wanted to know.

One Response to “Fixing A Color Faded Spot”

  1. DizzyLettuce says:

    I am sorry, this kind of thing is very hard to fix. You can try a fabric marker or fabric paint, but matching exactly is going to be difficult.

    You could take this up with the maker of the spot cleaner – see what they say.