What is the name of this fabric?

Hello, I’m looking to buy fabric, but I have no idea what it’s called. :) Can you help? It’s this one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/103042420/maternity-flowy-fabric-photography-prop?ref=cat1_gallery_7



By: dusica

One Response to “What is the name of this fabric?”

  1. Judith says:

    Hi Dusica,
    The fabric in the photo appears to be silk chiffon. You can view our silk chiffon at http://www.fabrics.net/Silk-Chiffon-s/72.htm We have over 60 colors for you to choose from.

    Thank you!